CROATIA MONEY VALUE INFORMATION - CURRENCY CONVERTER
- SOME PRICES IN CROATIA:
- Coffee - 6-15 HRK (it depends where coffee bar is located)
- Non-alcohol drinks - 10-15 HRK (it depends where coffee bar is located)
- Bread - 7 HRK
- Milk 1 litre - 5 HRK
- Meat in restaurants - 30-100 HRK (30-70 in most restaurants, 50-100 kn in luxyurious restaurants)
- Fish in restaurants - 50-400 HRK (depending on fish kind, freshness...)
- Cigarettes, 1 pack - 15-22 HRK (price for most cigarettes, Marlboro lights is 22 HRK)
All prices and rates are approximate and for information purposes only.
Only currency used in Croatia is kuna (1 kuna = 100 lipa).
There are coins of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 50 lipas and 1, 2, 5 and 25 kunas and bills of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 kunas.
Cash machines are everywhere. Most hotels, restaurants and shops except credit cards (American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard/Mastercard, Visa) as mean of payment.
Foreign currency can be exchanged in banks, exchange offices, post offices, touristic agencies, hotels, camps, marinas. Checks can be cashed in banks.